Marine Kettle 17" Party Size Gas Grill with Hinged Lid Magma's Marine Kettle 17" Party Size Gas Grill was designed for economy without sacrificing functionality. Made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses Magma's time-te
DescriptionMarine Kettle 17" Party Size Gas Grill with Hinged Lid
Magma's Marine Kettle 17" Party Size Gas Grill was designed for economy without sacrificing functionality. Made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses Magma's time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using a minimum of fuel. It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing steaks or just grilling up some burgers and dogs.
The swiveling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it is most convenient to you. This design also allows for quick safe fuel canister changes even while grilling. The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually eliminates blow-outs. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up.
*Requires grill mounting hardware for complete installation.
- Grilling Area: Diameter 17" (43.2 cm)
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel for long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- Hinged Lid convenience so that it will not slam shut
- "Stay Cool" handle with air cooled supports
- Dwiveling, windproof turbo venturi and control valve design virtually eliminates blow-outs and places the fuel and valve where it is convenient and allows safe and easy fuel changes
- Burner and high tech radiant plate heat distribution design for less flare up, even heat distribution and longer grill life
- Combination "easy-to-clean" grease catch pan/wind baffle keeps the wind gusts out while keeping the flames and grease in
- Magma's design fully utilizes both radiant and convection cooking and quickly comes to temperature then heats the entire grill surface evenly while using the least amount of fuel
- Before lighting, the indexed bowl and lid may be rotated to act as a windshield in gusty wind conditions
- Uses standard, disposable 1lb propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories to customize your grill to your boat
We Also Recommend